ALIVE Level 3
In Level Three, we will consider what it means to be a “wounded healer.” We will also explore topics such as, compassion fatigue, burnout and setting boundaries in caregiving.
- On Becoming a Healer
- Every victim is a potential healer.
- Helping victims to break free from cycles of trauma and become agents of healing and restoration.
- The life of the wounded healer
- From Victim to Healer
- Living in the assurance of God’s acceptance and presence
- Transforming expectations of life
- Entering into the dreams and hopes of those around me
- Stress and Burnout
- Compassion and compassion fatigue (CF)
- The ability to bend without breaking.
- The capacity to bounce back after a set-back
- Not giving in to adversity or hostility
- Boundaries in caring
- Seeking help
- Limitations and Boundaries in caring
- Caring for the caregiver
- Duty of care
- Leading in my spheres of influence
- Qualities of serving leaders
- Personal development plan
- Creating community
- Resources and process for becoming an ALIVE facilitator
- Starting an ALIVE training in my community
- Peer support and evaluation
- Further training and research
- Reading materials
Online (Attend from anywhere!)
To be scheduled